OCR’s mission is to accelerate the development
of new human and pet treatments for serious chronic diseases…
…by addressing the unmet need for biotech/pharma of getting
access to highly predictive models of human diseases.
OCR works with pharmaceutical partners – Human health – for the
cost-effective design and management of clinical trials in dogs and cats
with spontaneous diseases, as well as in vitro/ex-vivo studies.
This mission and innovative approach helps to advance the R&D process
for new drug candidates and medical devices for humans
in a variety of therapeutic areas including :
OCR has already signed partnerships with leading players in the veterinary sectors
for pilot & pivotal clinical studies in Pets.
We support the process for your product from the idea to marketing authorization.
1. Pre-clinical & clinical development plan
2. Conducting proof-of-concept studies, pilot & pivotal studies
– From the protocol writing to the final publication
– From small samples to heavy cohorts
– From classical designs to exploration of big data
– Site selection and management of service providers
3. VICH GCP clinical studies standards