FAQ : Foire Aux Questions
1. General introduction for pets, cancer and OCR
2. How many pet animals suffer from cancer ?
3. How is cancer detected in pets ?
4. What is survival expectancy in pets with tumors ?
5. What are the treatments for pets with tumors ?
6. Where are pets with cancer usually treated ?
7. What are the most frequent cancer observed in dogs and cats ?
8. Are any differences of cancer types observed between the breeds ?
9. How do the sequences specific genes compare between humans, dogs, cats and rodents ?
10. What is the level of similarity between genomic sequences of different breeds of dogs ?
11. How do the specific expressions of genes compare between different breeds ?
12. How do the specific expressions of cancer-associated genes compare between dog and human ?
13. Are differences observed in the tumor vasculature between human and pet tumors ?
14. How similar are the immune systems in pets and humans ?
15. What are the naturally occurring contagious cancers in dog ?
16. Are biomarkers used to follow tumor evolution in pets having cancer ?
17. What is the most different cancer subtype between pet and human tumors ?
18. Are cancer subtypes that are rare in human patients diagnosed in pets ?